This blog is for Joel Pantoja's SUNY Plattsburgh English 101 class. On this blog you will find examples of my writing pieces that I wrote in class and out of class during my time as a first semester freshman at Plattsburgh. I am a Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations major at SUNY Plattsburgh.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Blog Comment Response
I responded to the comments on the blog by adding more details and making new paragraphs on descriptions and why I took the photo. I added in a literal description of the photo and further explained the meaning of the photo to me by adding in more details. I made sure to make my response much more clear and to have a much better interpretation of the photo by adding in smaller details of the photo. Overall, I fixed my paragraphs, added in more details, and explained the meaning of the photo more deeply and thoroughly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment